Ino Lab Servos - Digital Precision, Blazing Speed & High Torque. Featuring ball bearings for improved function via the output shaft, and carbon gears for strength, durability & wear resistance. Digital performance at this cost doesn't get any better!Featuring an aluminum heat sink, carbonite gears and a blazing speed of 0.07 seconds, this digital servo is an excellent tail servo for 450 helicopter applications, providing rock solid stability when paired with a quality, digital gyro. At this price, digital performance simply can't be beat!
- Aluminum heatsink for for performance and life under severe use.
- High Speed 11mm Servo consist of Digital circuit
for precise centering.
- Dual Ball-bearings on the output shaft for improved lifetime and smooth operation.
- Carbonite gear for wear resistance and durability.
- CNC metal gear and first carbonite gear
- Heavy duty top case wings
- Long life potentiometer
• POWER : 4.8V ~
• SPEED : 0.07 ~ 0.05s/60'
• TORQUE : 1.0Kg/cm ~ 1.2Kg/cm
• SIZE :
23.0mm X 11.4mm X 23.7mm (0.91in X 0.45in X 0.94in)
• WEIGHT : 8.90g (
For Gyro - Micro Electric Helicopter
(200 ~ 450Class)
Logictec 2100, Futaba Gy401...